Daily Reporting Instructions for: October 16, 2019
· On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, we will be using jurors with reporting numbers 328 through 434. Please read the entire message carefully. Refer to your jury reporting number only.
Jurors with reporting numbers 328 through 434, you must report to the Ada County Courthouse, Room 4117, promptly by 8:00a.m.
All other jurors please call or check the message on line, Wednesday evening after 5 p.m. for your instructions for Thursday.
· Park free on the East side of the Ada County Courthouse. Please bring your parking ticket to the Jury Office for validation. Allow yourself enough time to arrive and park as parking is limited.
Entry into the Ada County Courthouse prior to 8:00 a.m. will require you to bring a copy of your jury summons or reporting instructions with you.
If you are impaneled and sworn by the court, follow the instructions of your judge.
If you are placed on stand-by and there is a delay in the courtroom, we will ask for your phone number, return your call, and give you one hour to arrive at the courthouse from the time we call you back.
· You may bring snack foods and beverages.
Plates and eating utensils are available in the Jury Office.
Refrigerators and microwaves are located in the Jury Assembly area and all deliberation rooms.
Thank you for your service as an Ada County Juror!
If you encounter any problems or delays reporting within 1 hour, contact the Jury Commissioner's Office for assistance.
Ada County saves thousands of dollars annually in jury fees by using the Standby Jury System.
Instead of having jurors report to court, they are asked to telephone after 5:00 P.M. for daily instructions.
If the recorded message instructs that your juror number has been placed on standby,
you are required to make a second call at a specific time. If you are told by the Jury Office to report,
you will have 1 hour to report after making the standby call. So remember:
1. Call (208) 287-7570, select option 1, after 5:00 P.M. or view the web-site at https://adacounty.id.gov/jury/ for daily jury instructions.
2. If your jury reporting number is placed on stand-by, be prepared to report within 1 hour.
3. Call (208) 287-7570, select option 0 at the specified time listed on the daily reporting instructions. Once you are impaneled on a jury, however, you must follow the instructions given to you by the judge.